Friday Family Fitness Fun! Or any day of the week!
Include your littles (or even your teens) for some family movement.
Click the image for a brief video demo!
Family Fitness Fun #1:
You need a partner and a ball to complete this fun fitness activity with your family!
- Draw a line with chalk outside, a sidewalk seam or use a flat stick indoors
- Set a time between 0:15-0:60 seconds. Shorter the younger the littles are.
- You will alternate the movements, or take turns each time the timer goes off.
- Modify as needed. Instead of jumping, you can do quick steps for all the movements.
- For older kids, you could add a smaller ball, medicine ball or add a game to not drop the ball!
I hope you enjoy this workout and are able to find some time to #makemovementhappen in whatever is your “new normal”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!