Strength Training without a lot of weights
You can modify to make more challenging or less with the equipment you have at home.
Click the image for a brief video demo!
You’ll need at least one kettlebell or dumbbell that you can press overhead 5 times.
- Suitcase deadlifts. If you don’t have heavy weights at home, you can do these one sided, 5 reps each side
- Press Ladder. This is another way to get more work out of a lighter weight at home. Press 3 on each side, then 2 each side, then 1. That is 1 rep!
- Do this for 2-4 rounds.
- If you do not have a kettlebell or do not know how to swing (check out this tutorial for learning to swing a kettlebell), you can skip the swing.
- Do one 1-arm swing, clean, then squat. Switch sides. Repeat for 3 times each side. Rest.
- Repeat for a total of 3-5 rounds
I hope you enjoy this workout and are able to find some time to #makemovementhappen in whatever is your “new normal”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!